In most cases, a combination of medications to treat unpleasant symptoms, combined with a variety of natural healing techniques, leads to a shorter than normal withdrawal period.
- Licensed as a detox facility by the Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs.
- 24/7 medical staff led by Dr. Gregory Famiglio, who is Board Certiﬁed in Addiction Medicine.
- Experience in detoxing individuals from alcohol and drugs, including heroin, cocaine, benzodiazepines, stimulants, hallucinogens and designer drugs.
- For opioid addicts with strong withdrawal symptoms, the Institute’s doctor is licensed to use a buprenorphine taper.
- Detox residents are integrated into the rehab program as soon as they are ready.
- The detox rooms are in an elegant log and stone lodge with access to all of the Institute’s amenities, including the Wellness Center, library, chapel, gym, game room and lounges.
- Most insurance plans are accepted, and the Institute is in-network with many companies.